In this blog I hope to share all kinds of info on games, books, movies, and more.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hi

I thought I would post on my blog again, because I haven't in such a long time. So, hi. I am very bored right now so I will try to think of as many things as possible to say. First, I have a webcomic for you to check out it is called homestuck and it is at mspaintadventures.com. It will blow your mind! It is a tad inappropriate sometimes and has swearing and blood, but it is funny and awesome. You have t0 get past the first 100 comics to get to the awesome, but there are over 5560 pages so far. It can update five times a day though so you won't be waiting very long for an update. have fun with that. I also have metal gear solid 3, so yey! n..n

oh, nyan.cat.
Yes that is a website.

No comments: